- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
🖥 Hands-on Agile #30: Fixing Your Scrum — The Product Backlog Forensic Analysis
März 9 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pmKostenlos
Hands-on Agile #30: Fixing Your Scrum
Fixing Your Scrum delves into forensic analysis: “Forensic analysis refers to a detailed investigation for detecting and documenting the course, reasons, culprits, and consequences of a security incident or violation of rules of the organization or state laws.” (Source: What is Forensic Analysis?)
Even if you chose to use Scrum for the right purpose—solving complex adaptive problems and your product quality is high, and the team is self-managing entirely. If your Product Backlog is not actionable, your Scrum Team will be performing at a mediocre level at best—way below its potential.
Hands-on Agile #30 Learning Objective
In this Hands-on Agile Meetup, you will learn:
- Why an actionable Product Backlog is essential for your Scrum Team’s success,
- How to spot and remedy issues that prevent your Product Backlog from becoming actionable,
- How you can defend your Product Backlog from falling back into the “old ways.”
In the process, we will use Liberating Structures for diving into the top-ten Product Backlog anti-patterns and suggesting how to fix them.
The Fineprint of Fixing Your Scrum
Please learn about more the organization of the Fixing Your Scrum meetup on March 9, 2021:
- You need to RSVP on Meetup.com to receive an invitation. (I will not post a Zoom on a public webpage.)
- I communicate with people who RSVP’ed via Meetup.com’s internal messaging system. Ignore emails from Meetup at your peril. (Pro tip: check your email and notification settings with Meetup.com.)
- I kindly ask for your understanding that RSVPs will no longer be available after March 8, 2021, for organizational reasons without exception.
- Newly available seats after closing RSVPs — some people will cancel — will be allocated via the waiting list. (There will be no extrawurst for anyone.)