Berlin Product People GmbH Supports Enterprises to Become Agile Organizations
Berlin Product People GmbH supports enterprises — from fast-growing startups to corporations — on their way to becoming agile learning organizations.
As a member of the XSCALE Alliance, we cover the complete spectrum of agile practice which supports agile product development: business agility, organizational excellence, and technical excellence, based on agile practices like Scrum, Kanban, XP, DevOps, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
We provide our services as an agile coach, scrum master and/or product owner in collaboration with our clients’ staff members, and at a location of our clients’ choosing.
We also support these efforts to adopt agile practices with workshops and training classes based on the XSCALE Alliance framework.
Moreover, we are a licensed facilitator of the Agile Fluency™ Team Diagnostic by James Shore and Diana Larsen.
Read further about our services regarding:
- Agile Coaching. (And meet your agile coach.)
- Agile Fluency Diagnostic ™,
- Agile audits,
- XSCALE Alliance training classes.
Berlin Product People GmbH Is Committed to the Agile Community
Berlin Product People is an active member of the global agile community:
- Our Food for Agile Thought newsletter is a weekly compilation of the best news and latest developments in agile product management and lean methodologies. The newsletter has a base of more than 18,500 subscribers as of 2018-08-20.
- In addition to the “Food for Agile Thought” newsletter, Age-of-Product.com also provides more than ten free ebooks on a panoply of topics relevant to agile practitioners — from scrum master interview questions to scrum anti-patterns. So far, the ebooks have been downloaded almost 28,000 times.
- We host the largest English-speaking Slack community for agile peers worldwide: The Hands-on Agile Slack community has more than 3,800 members as of 2018-08-31.
- Hands-on Agile also organizes regular meetups in Berlin.
- Berlin Product People hosts an open source project called the “Agility Assessment Framework”.
Berlin Product People publishes two blogs. Combined, the blogs have more than 30,000 readers per month:
The Age-of-Product.com Blog
The Age-of-Product.com blog focusses on the operative daily work of the agile coach, scrum master or product owner, sharing tips and tricks as well as other wisdom from the agile trenches.
The Berlin Product People Blog
Our company blog focuses on the organizational aspects of adopting agile practices, particularly in the area of Business Agility. Moreover, we provide information on our regular meetups, webinars, workshops and training classes.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us: