Berlin Product People GmbH Supports Enterprises to Become Agile Organizations
Berlin Product People GmbH supports enterprises — from fast-growing startups to corporations — on their way to becoming agile learning organizations.
We provide Professional Scrum Training classes as a licensed member of Scrum.org’s Professional Training Network. Our training classes are offered both in English and German.
Moreover, we are a licensed facilitator of the Agile Fluency™ Team Diagnostic by James Shore and Diana Larsen.
We provide our services as agile coaches, Scrum Masters and/or Product Owners in collaboration with our clients’ staff members, and at the location of our clients’ choosing.
We also support our clients’ efforts to adopt agile practices with tailored workshops and training classes.
Read further about our services regarding:
- Agile Coaching. (And meet your agile coach.)
- Agile Fluency Diagnostic ™,
- Agile audits,
- Liberating Structures,
- XSCALE Alliance training classes.
Berlin Product People GmbH Is Committed to the Agile Community
Berlin Product People is an active member of the global agile community:
- Our Food for Agile Thought newsletter is a weekly compilation of the best news and latest developments in agile product management and lean methodologies. The newsletter has a base of more than 32,000 subscribers.
- We are also organizing the Agile Camp Berlin, an annual Barcamp for 200 agile Practitioners from all over Europe.
- In addition to the “Food for Agile Thought” newsletter, Age-of-Product.com also provides more than ten free ebooks on a panoply of topics relevant to agile practitioners — from scrum master interview questions to scrum anti-patterns. So far, the ebooks have been downloaded almost 70,000 times.
- We host the largest English-speaking Slack community for agile peers worldwide: The Hands-on Agile Slack community has more than 10,000 members. (Membership Application for the Hands-on Agile Slack Community.)
- The Hands-on Agile Meetup community with 3,000-plus members also organizes regular meetups.
Berlin Product People publishes two blogs. Combined, the blogs have more than 30,000 readers per month:
The Age-of-Product.com Blog
The Age-of-Product.com blog focusses on the operative daily work of the agile coach, Scrum Master or Product Owner, sharing tips and tricks as well as other wisdom from the agile trenches.
The Berlin Product People Blog
Our company blog focuses on the organizational aspects of adopting agile practices, particularly in the area of Business Agility. Moreover, we provide information on our regular meetups, webinars, workshops and training classes.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us: