Professional Scrum Training by Berlin Product People GmbH
We provide Professional Scrum Training as a licensed member of Scrum.org’s Professional Training Network. Our training classes are offered both in English and German.
If you require a private class, please feel free to contact us:
Why You Don’t Want Miss Our Scrum Training
There are several reasons why you would want to join Berlin Product People’s Professional Scrum Training:
- Our Scrum training classes are designed for small groups
- There are no more than 12 participants
- It is a hands-on, practical learning experience
- Up to two attempts to pass the PSM I certificate included
- 14 PMI PDUs awarded
- Comprehensive course material plus several ebooks to ease the life of a Professional Scrum Master
- You will gain exclusive access to the Hands-on Agile Slack community and continue the exchange with Stefan as a class alumni
- You will also gain preferred access to the tickets of the Agile Camp Berlin 2020
- You will receive a discount on further Professional Scrum training classes.
Tools Used in Public Live Virtual Classes
We use Zoom, Mural, and Google Apps in public training classes to ensure the best learning experience. If you are required to use other applications, for example, Microsoft Teams, please reach out to us for other options.
Your Scrum Trainer: PST Stefan Wolpers
Meet your Professional Scrum Trainer and agile coach Stefan Wolpers. Stefan has more than thirteen years of experience in agile product development. During this time, Stefan has been working as an agile coach, Scrum Master, or Product Owner in different organizations: from startups to a Google subsidiary to corporations.
Stefan is specializing in coaching agile practices for change, for example, agile software development with Scrum, LeSS, Kanban, and Lean Startup, as well as product management. He has served in senior leadership positions several times throughout his career. His agile coaching expertise focuses on scaling product delivery organizations of fast-growing, venture-capital funded startups, and transitioning existing product teams in established enterprise organizations.