Scrum Training Classes by Berlin Product People GmbH
We provide Professional Scrum training classes as a licensed member of Scrum.org’s Professional Training Network. Our training classes are offered both in English and German.
If you require a private class, please feel free to contact us:
Available Professional Scrum Classes
We facilitate the following Professional Scrum training classes in public or private settings. Please click the respective banner to learn more about our Professional Scrum training classes:
Professional Scrum Master (PSM I)
Professional Scrum Master — Advanced (PSM II)
Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO I)
Professional Agile Leadership — Essentials (PAL-E)
Why You Don’t Want to Miss Our Scrum Training Classes
There are several reasons why you would want to join Berlin Product People’s Professional Scrum training classes:
- All work will be done in small groups, using Liberating Structures extensively
- You will meet up to twelve peers
- Up to two attempts for Scrum-org certification are included in any Professional Scrum class for free
- You will receive an additional 14 PMI PDUs by attending
- It is a hands-on, practical learning experience
- You will be invited to a quarterly retrospective exclusively available to Professional Scrum class alumni
- You will gain access to the Hands-on Agile Slack community and continue the exchange with your trainer as a class alumni
- You will receive a discount of 20 percent on any other of our classes.
Tools Used in Public Live Virtual Classes
We use Zoom, Mural, and Google Apps in public training classes to ensure the best learning experience. If you are required to use other applications, for example, Microsoft Teams, please reach out to us for other options.
Your Scrum Trainer Stefan Wolpers
Meet your Professional Scrum Trainer and agile coach Stefan Wolpers. Stefan has more than fifteen years of experience in agile product development. During this time, Stefan has been working as an agile coach, Scrum Master, or Product Owner in different organizations: from startups to a Google subsidiary to corporations.
Stefan is specializing in coaching agile practices for change, for example, agile software development with Scrum, LeSS, Kanban, Lean Startup, and product management. He has served in senior leadership positions several times throughout his career. His agile coaching expertise focuses on scaling product delivery organizations of fast-growing, venture-capital funded startups and transitioning existing product teams in established enterprise organizations.
Learn more about your Professional Scrum Trainer Stefan Wolpers.