📅 🖥 Professional Scrum Product Owner Training — Online: June 30 to July 3, 2020
Book Your Seat in the Online PSPO Training from June 30 to July 3, 2020
This Professional Scrum Product Owner training is an official Scrum.org class that leads to and includes the industry-recognized PSPO I certification. The training is designed as a live virtual class of 4 hours per day and will be offered in English.
Additional services for this online Professional Scrum Product Owner training:
- Part of this virtual PSPO training is also the participation in the Remote Agile for Scrum Masters training class by appointment.
- On request and for an additional charge of € 299 incl. 16 % VAT, it is also possible to take part in a classic PSPO training class during the second half of 2020.
You can book your seat directly:
Looking for a different date? Back to the training schedule.
Book Your Seat by Email
If the procurement process of your organization requires a different purchasing process, please feel free to contact your Professional Scrum Trainer:
“Excellent virtual PSM I class: I was participating [in] the virtual PSM I class and it was a lot of fun. The trainer was well structured. The exercises worked really well in an online environment and the tools used to work on the exercises were a good fit.”(Link).
“Great [virtual] PSMI class: Great class, good mix between lecture, discussion and exercises. I learned a lot. Thanks Stefan!”(Link).
“I attended the PSM I class run by Stefan Wolpers from Berlin Product People in Berlin this November and I am 100% sold. I came here intentionally to better understand how our product department works and to get some new impulses on my own projects but after preparing for the course, I started getting hooked on the possibilities of scrum, and just a short time into the class, I seriously started considering looking into shifting fields over to the fascinating world of agility. Thanks to Stefan for being so extremely resourceful before, during and after the class, filling the course with interesting real-life examples (also props to the other participants for sharing), and creating community rather than just sending you off with two days of memories and some printouts. Incredible class, great content, 100% recommended.”(Link).
Great training experience. It was very interactive with many room for exchange of thoughts and discussions. Furthermore the workshop is well balanced between knowledge input and active training with practical examples. I can recommend this for everybody who wants to get a first glance on SCRUM. Just one minor issue is that everything is based on the development of Software and is not easy to translate into Hardware development. But although this was also tried to tackle by our SCRUM teacher.(Link.)
I learned a lot! It was very fun, all the questions answered and openly shared. The information was very interesting and well presented as well as prepared. Stefan has all the knowledge to make this training enjoyable and adaptable to the skills of the group, also is very open to answer questions at all times.(Link.)
Thanks for the helpful training! Got a lot of inspiration of methods to use for facilitating workshops with my team. Also it refreshed my understanding of the scrum principles and enables me to reflect them for me and with the team. Thanks to Stefan for the helpful training!(Link.)
The Professional Scrum Product Owner Training (PSPO I)
The Professional Scrum Product Owner training by Berlin Product People is an official Scrum.org training. PSPO I training classes are offered both in English and German.
The Professional Scrum Product Owner classes include two attempts to accomplish the industry-acknowledged PSPO I certification:
“The Professional Scrum Product OwnerTM level I (PSPO I) assessment is available to anyone who wishes to validate their knowledge of the Scrum framework and ability to support value creation and delivery. Those who pass the assessment will receive the industry-recognized PSPO I Certification to demonstrate their mastery of the content.”
Who Shall Attend the PSPO I Training?
This training is well suited for aspiring Product Owners from all industries—engineering to finance to transportation to pharmaceuticals, to name a few.
If you are currently working as a Product Owner, a product manager, a business analyst, or a project manager, and you are responsible for delivering products to your customers, this training class is for you.
The PSPO class address issues that Product Owners are facing daily, for example:
- Satisfying a demanding leadership
- Supporting ambitious founders and stakeholders
- Embracing intrapreneurship and entrepreneurship
- Countering fast-paced competitors
- Moving from processing requirements to continuous product discovery
- Finally, escaping the feature factory by creating emerging, high-risk products successfully.
Professional Scrum Trainer Stefan Wolpers will facilitate the class. Stefan has extensive experience both in startups as well as in stock-listed corporations, is an active contributor to the Berlin agile community, is a licensed Agile Fluency™ facilitator as well as an XSCALE Alliance Business Agility coach.
The training activities will comprise of interactive exploration, discussions, and exercises, for example, based on Liberating Structures, or short teachings. The techniques that you will learn are also immediately applicable after the class in your team environment.
PSPO Training Focus
The PSPO I training will focus on:
- Value-driven development: The path from product vision to product strategy to product discovery to product backlog to shippable Product Increment
- The role of the Product Owner as ‘value maximizer’ at the Scrum team level and in the organization in general
- Product Backlog management and refinement
- User stories, requirements, and estimations
- Product metrics and Evidence-Based Management (EBM)
- Release Management
- Empiricism & Scrum principles: From roles to events to artifacts to Scrum Values
- The importance of “Done” for a sustainable product success
- Preparation for the PSPO I certification.
What Will You Take Home with You from the PSPO I Training?
The Professional Scrum Product Owner training will provide not just the PSPO class manual and the PSPO I certification code. (Including an additional complimentary code within the first 14 days after the completion of the class if the trainee does not achieve 85% the first time.) Additionally, you will also receive several books and ebooks from Stefan, that provide proven hands-on tactics to excel at your position of Product Owner.
Why You Don’t Want to Miss this PSPO Class
There are several reasons why you would want to join Stefan’s Professional Scrum Product Owner training:
- All work will be done in small groups
- There are no more than 12 participants
- It is a hands-on, practical learning experience
- Up to two attempts to pass the PSPO I certificate included
- 14 PMI PDUs awarded
- Comprehensive course material plus several ebooks to ease the life of a Professional Scrum Product Owner
- You will gain access to the Hands-on Agile Slack community and continue the exchange with Stefan as a class alumni
- You will also gain preferred access to the tickets of the Agile Camp Berlin
- You will receive a discount for further courses.
How to Prepare Yourself for the Professional Scrum Product Owner Class?
You will experience this PSPO class even better if you invest a few hours in advance, familiarizing yourself with the following articles, guides, ebooks, and assessments:
- The New, New Product Development Game
- The Agile Manifesto
- The Scrum Guide
- The Scrum Guide Reordered
- The Open Assessments at Scrum.org (PSPO, PSM, PAL, PSD).
(Of course, we will support your preparation efforts by providing access to the before-mentioned sources.)
Your Professional Scrum Trainer Stefan Wolpers
Meet your Professional Scrum Trainer and agile coach Stefan Wolpers. Stefan has more than fourteen years of experience in agile product development. During this time, Stefan has been working as an agile coach, Scrum Master, or Product Owner in different organizations: from startups to a Google subsidiary to corporations.
Stefan is specializing in coaching agile practices for change, for example, agile software development with Scrum, LeSS, Kanban, and Lean Startup, as well as product management. He has served in senior leadership positions several times throughout his career. His agile coaching expertise focuses on scaling product delivery organizations of fast-growing, venture-capital funded startups, and transitioning existing product teams in established enterprise organizations.
Learn more about your Professional Scrum Trainer Stefan Wolpers.