🖥 Product Backlog Management Cohort Class of Jan 23 to Feb 20, 2024
January 23, 2024 @ 4:00 pm - February 20, 2024 @ 6:00 pm499€
Book Your Seat in the Product Backlog Management Cohort Class of Jan 23 to Feb 20, 2024
Discover the Product Owner success principles in this engaging Product Backlog Management cohort class and accelerate your professional growth and career perspective with tried & tested, hands-on practices:
- Excel at delivering value regularly — your #1 career success factor.
- Learn to distinguish between valuable and useless ideas.
- Abandon the feature factory. Instead, learn to contribute to customer and organizational success.
- Gain actionable insights, learn supportive tools, and practice everything in a safe community of like-minded peers.
- Learn to say no and build trust and rapport with stakeholders while focusing on creating value.
- Create engaging feedback loops.
The class will be offered in English.
Enjoy the benefits of an immersive cohort class with like-minded agile peers on the following dates:
- Tuesday, January 23, 2024, from 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm o’clock CET.
- Tuesday, February 6, 2024, from 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm o’clock CET.
- Tuesday, February 20, 2024, from 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm o’clock CET.
We also host pre- and post-class sessions to maximize your learning experience:
- Preparation (30 minutes): One week before the training to get to know each other and check the students’ technology set-up.
- Follow-up (30 minutes): Two weeks after completing the training, we have a class reunion.
- Create value by facilitating alignment among stakeholders and Scrum team members on the Why, What, and How.
- Master the art of visualizing the big product picture, starting with the Product Vision Canvas.
- Dive deep into Lean Canvas to understand your product’s business model.
- Translate product visions into actionable steps with the Product Opportunity Canvas, Product Roadmaps, and User Story Mapping.
- Acquire expertise in crafting compelling User Stories and refining Product Backlog items.
- Dive deep into advanced Product Backlog management techniques and tools, from the importance of quality to estimating and forecasts to saying no without burning bridges.
- Understand the importance and practical applications of feedback loops.
- Aspiring and experienced Product Owners aiming to refine their skills and better understand the nuances of their role.
- Scrum Masters who wish to deepen their collaborative partnership with Product Owners.
- Business analysts and stakeholders looking to align business objectives with Scrum’s processes.
- Anyone eager to become proficient in product planning in a complex world.
- A comprehensive workbook filled with exercises, templates, and resources discussed during the class.
- An arsenal of tools and methodologies to tackle any Product Backlog challenge.
- A firm grasp of prevalent Product Backlog anti-patterns from the author of the Scrum Anti-Patterns Guide.
- A certificate of completion showcasing your dedication to refining your professional practices.
- A one-year subscription to Stefan’s Hands-on Agile Newsletter.
- Direct engagement with hands-on exercises to apply theoretical knowledge to benefit your career as a product mensch.
- Experience industry-renowned frameworks and practices intensely.
- Network with highly motivated professionals across different sectors.
- Gain exclusive insights into advanced techniques like Anti-Product-Backlogs, ResearchOps, and more.
- Enhance your Scrum practices to deliver maximum value to customers and stakeholders.r
- You will gain access to the Hands-on Agile Slack community and continue the exchange with Stefan as a class alumnus
- You will receive a substantial discount for further courses.
- The New, New Product Development Game
- The Agile Manifesto
- The Scrum Guide
- The Scrum Guide Reordered
- The Open Assessments at Scrum.org (PSPO, PSM, PAL, PSD).
Refresher Classes: Attend a free refresher class as a former student upon arrangement and availability. Here, a former student may attend a (public) class for a second time to revisit practices and principles. (Please reach out to me for terms and conditions.)
Book Your Seat by Email
As a corporate customer, you can book your seat by email. Please provide us with all the necessary information for invoicing. From corporate customers based in the European Union who want to use the reverse charge procedure regarding VAT, we also need the VAT ID:
Book Your Seat via the Ticket Shop
As a private individual or as a corporate client situated in Germany, you can book your seat directly:
Terms and Conditions, Alternative Dates, and Private Classes
Please note that terms and conditions apply.
📅 Looking for a different date? Back to the training schedule for Professional Scrum Training classes.
🎓 This class is also available as a private or corporate class. Please consult Training Rates for further information.
The Product Backlog Management Cohort Class by Stefan Wolpers
This cohort class offers a unique opportunity to engage in hands-on exercises, explore pivotal frameworks, connect with industry professionals, and harness advanced Scrum techniques to elevate stakeholder value.
The cohort class will focus on:
The training activities will comprise of interactive exploration, discussions, and exercises, for example, based on Liberating Structures, or short teachings. The techniques that you will learn are also immediately applicable after the class in your team environment.
Who Shall Attend the Product Backlog Management Cohort?
This cohort class is designed for product professionals and agile enthusiasts keen on excelling at product creation and Scrum collaboration in a complex landscape:
Professional Scrum Trainer Stefan Wolpers will facilitate the class. Stefan has extensive experience both in startups as well as in stock-listed corporations, is an active contributor to the Berlin agile community, is a licensed Agile Fluency™ facilitator as well as an XSCALE Alliance Business Agility coach.
What Will You Take Home with You from the PBM Cohort Class?
Don’t miss out: Receive a detailed workbook, earn a completion certificate, equip yourself with various tools to master Product Backlog challenges, and access Stefan’s community. You will get:
Why You Don’t Want to Miss this Product Backlog Management Cohort Class
There are several reasons why you would want to join Stefan’s Product Backlog Management cohort class:
How to Prepare Yourself for the Cohort Class?
You will experience this Product Backlog Management cohort even better if you invest a few hours in advance, familiarizing yourself with the following articles, guides, ebooks, and assessments:
(Of course, we will support your preparation efforts by providing access to the before-mentioned sources.)
Tools Used in Public Live Virtual Classes
For this Product Backlog Management cohort class, we use Zoom and Mural to ensure the best learning experience. If you are required to use other applications, for example, Microsoft Teams, please reach out to us for other options.
Your Professional Scrum Trainer Stefan Wolpers
Meet your Product Backlog Management Cohort Ttrainer and agile coach Stefan Wolpers. Stefan has more than 17 years of experience in agile product development. During this time, Stefan has been working as an agile coach, Scrum Master, or Product Owner in different organizations: from startups to a Google subsidiary to corporations.
Stefan is specializing in coaching agile practices for change, for example, agile software development with Scrum, LeSS, Kanban, and Lean Startup, as well as product management. He has served in senior leadership positions several times throughout his career. His agile coaching expertise focuses on scaling product delivery organizations of fast-growing, venture-capital funded startups, and transitioning existing product teams in established enterprise organizations.
Stefan is also the author of the Scrum Anti-Patterns Guide, a Pearson publication from the Professional Scrum series.
Learn more about your Professional Scrum Trainer Stefan Wolpers.