- This event has passed.
🖥 Professional Scrum Master Online Training w/ PSM I Certificate: February 15-18, 2022
February 15 @ 9:00 am - February 18 @ 1:00 pm1199€
Book Your Seat in the Online PSM Training from February 15-18, 2022
Discover Scrum’s four success principles in this guaranteed official Scrum.org Professional Scrum Master training class, leading to and including the industry-recognized PSM I certification. The training is designed as a live virtual class and will be offered in English.
Enjoy the benefits of an immersive class of four sessions with like-minded agile peers in the morning hours from 09:00 – 13:00 o’clock CEST:
- You will maximize your learning potential as we won’t suffer from any form of food-coma in the afternoon, impeding the class.
- You can fully concentrate on the class as you won’t miss out on the daily business. (You can tend to your inbox in the afternoon.)
- There is room for homework to strengthen your learning success. (Certification results show an improved success rate over in-person classes.)
We also host pre- and post-class sessions to maximize your learning experience:
- Preparation (1 h): One week before the training to get to know each other and check the students’ technology set-up.
- Follow-up (1 h): One week after completing the training, participants share their first experiences with PSM I certification.
- 94% of course participants took the included PSM I certification.
- 89% of exam takers passed PSM I certification with an average score of 93%. (Required: 85%.)
- Coping with growth and fast-paced competitors
- Ambitious founders
- A demanding Leadership
- Creating emerging, high-risk products rapidly
- Handling the rapid influx of new team members that need training in agile practices.
- The Scrum basics: roles, events, artifacts
- The role of the Scrum Master at the team level and in the organization in general
- Scrum values, team building, and self-organization
- Empiricism@work: transparency (and visualization), inspection, and adaptation
- Supporting the Product Owner with, for example, Product Backlog refinement, the Sprint Review, or product discovery
- The importance of “Done.”
- Scrum anti-patterns
- Preparation for the PSM I certification.
- All work will be done in small groups
- There are no more than 12 participants
- It is a hands-on, practical learning experience
- Up to two attempts to pass the PSM I certificate included
- 14 PMI PDUs awarded
- Comprehensive course material plus several ebooks to ease the life of a Professional Scrum Master
- You will gain exclusive access to the Hands-on Agile Slack community and continue the exchange with Stefan as a class alumni
- You will also gain preferred access to the tickets of the Agile Camp Berlin 2020
- You will receive a discount for further courses.
- The New, New Product Development Game
- The Agile Manifesto
- The Scrum Guide
- The Scrum Guide Reordered
- The Open Assessments at Scrum.org (PSM, PSPO, PAL, PSD).
➕ Refresher Classes: Attend a free refresher class as a former student upon arrangement and availability. Here, a former student may attend a (public) course for a second time to revisit practices and principles. (Attendance does not include recertification, however.)
📈 PSM I Certification Results 2021:While the focus of any class is on lifting your professional skills to the next level, we are not sidelining the certification. In 2021:
🎟 Attendance: You can book your seat directly:
📅 Looking for a different date? Back to the training schedule for Professional Scrum Training classes.
🎓 This class is also available as a private or corporate class. Please consult Training Rates for further information.
Book Your Seat by Email
If the procurement process of your organization requires a different purchasing process, please feel free to contact your Professional Scrum Trainer:
“Great class. Probably the best training I ever attended. Extremely driven and productive class, with interactive exercises that challenge you to think in Agile manner. Keeps the focus on the point regardless of the remote session. Stefan for sure goes above and beyond to teach you how to be a real Scum master.”(Link.)
“I would wholeheartedly recommend you any course with Stefan Wolpers. He knows the trade like nobody else and his methodology helps you in grasping the intricacies of scrum both in a technical and emotional level. I would encourage you to do this course, even if you are not planning in adopting scrum in your organization! A great experience :)”(Link.)
“Great class. Perfectly managed, learned a lot. Great preparation for the PSM 1 certicate. Highly recommended!”(Link.)
“The class was organised super well, at no point in time was anything unclear or vague. Structure, length, concept and delivered content were useful to achieve a well-founded and good knowledge-level on Scrum and Scrum Mastery. Stefan did an exceptional job of leading through the class, embracing and encouraging a lively and constructive exchange between all participants. The fact that the class was held remotely via zoom did not constrain us in any way. All selected tools were useful and appropriate. Would definitely recommend this class.”(Link.)
“A highly informative series of classes that naturally built upon what it promised ie – in preparing attendees to become Scrum Masters. Classes had a perfect balance of instructor-led and working group sessions. @Stefan Wolpers – GREAT job at being our instructor.”(Link.)
The class with Stefan was very well structured, delivering a helpful hands-on approach to all the Scrum basics. He managed to cover participants with different levels of expertise and from various fields easily and delivered knew knowledge and value to all of them from my point of view. The culture during these four days was excellent, so that everyone felt capable to speak up. Very much worth the invested time and money!(Link.)
“Amazing class, amazing trainer, very helpful and insightful. Stefan provides you with everything you need to know about SCRUM as a Scrum Master. His experience is very impressive. It’s been a genuinely great class! Thank you Stefan!”(Link).
“I attended the PSM I class run by Stefan Wolpers from Berlin Product People in Berlin this November and I am 100% sold. I came here intentionally to better understand how our product department works and to get some new impulses on my own projects but after preparing for the course, I started getting hooked on the possibilities of scrum, and just a short time into the class, I seriously started considering looking into shifting fields over to the fascinating world of agility. Thanks to Stefan for being so extremely resourceful before, during and after the class, filling the course with interesting real-life examples (also props to the other participants for sharing), and creating community rather than just sending you off with two days of memories and some printouts. Incredible class, great content, 100% recommended.”
TL; DR: Online Professional Scrum Master Training (PSM I)
The Online Professional Scrum Master training by Berlin Product People is an official Scrum.org class leading to and including the industry-acknowledged PSM I certification.
Who Shall Attend the Online PSM I Training?
This training is well suited for aspiring Scrum Masters from all industries—engineering to finance to transportation to pharmaceuticals, to name a few. The class will address issues that Scrum Masters are facing daily, for example:
Professional Scrum Trainer Stefan Wolpers will facilitate the class. Stefan has extensive startup experience, is an active contributor to the Berlin agile community, is a licensed Agile Fluency™ facilitator as well as an XSCALE Alliance Business Agility coach.
The training activities will comprise of interactive exploration, discussions, and exercises, for example, based on Liberating Structures, or short teachings. The techniques that you will learn are also immediately applicable after the class in your team environment.
Professional Scrum Master Training (PSM I) Focus
The PSM I training will focus on:
What Will You Take Home with You from the PSM I Training?
The Professional Scrum Master training will provide not just the PSM class manual and the PSM I certification code. (Including an additional complimentary code within the first 14 days after the completion of the class if the trainee does not achieve 85% the first time.) Additionally, you will also receive several books and ebooks from Stefan, that provide proven hands-on tactics to excel at your position of Scrum Master.
Why You Don’t Want to Miss this PSM Class
There are several reasons why you would want to join Stefan’s Professional Scrum Master training:
How to Prepare Yourself for the Professional Scrum Master Training?
You will experience this PSM class even better if you invest a few hours in advance, familiarizing yourself with the following articles, guides, ebooks, and assessments:
(Of course, we will support your preparation efforts by providing access to the before-mentioned sources.)
Tools Used in Public Live Virtual Classes
We use Zoom, Mural, and Google Apps in public training classes to ensure the best learning experience. If you are required to use other applications, for example, Microsoft Teams, please reach out to us for other options.
Your Professional Scrum Trainer Stefan Wolpers
Meet your Professional Scrum Trainer and agile coach Stefan Wolpers. Stefan has more than 15 years of experience in agile product development. During this time, Stefan has been working as an agile coach, Scrum Master, or Product Owner in different organizations: from startups to a Google subsidiary to corporations.
Learn more about your Professional Scrum Trainer Stefan Wolpers.