🖥 Professional Scrum Product Owner Training (Advanced) w/ PSPO II Certificate — March 15-18, 2022
March 15 @ 9:00 am - March 18 @ 1:00 pm1499€
Book Your Seat in the Advanced PSPO-A Product Owner Training from March 15-18, 2022
Discover the Product Owner success principles in this guaranteed official Scrum.org Professional Scrum Product Owner (Advanced) training class leading to and including the industry-recognized PSPO II certification. The class will be offered in German.
Enjoy the benefits of an immersive class of four sessions with like-minded agile peers in the morning hours from 09:00 – 13:00 o’clock CEST:
- You will maximize your learning potential as we won’t suffer from any form of food-coma in the afternoon, impeding the class.
- You can fully concentrate on the class as you won’t miss out on the daily business. (You can tend to your inbox in the afternoon.)
- There is room for homework to strengthen your learning success. (Certification results show an improved success rate over in-person classes.)
We also host pre- and post-class sessions to maximize your learning experience:
- Preparation (1 h): One week before the training to get to know each other and check the students’ technology set-up.
- Follow-up (1 h): One week after completing the training, participants share their first experiences with PSPO certification.
- Dealing with demanding superiors or stakeholders
- The support of ambitious founders
- Encouraging Intrapreneurship and Entrepreneurship
- Countering aggressive competitors
- Turning away from working off requirements and instead toward continuously identifying valuable product enhancements
- Organizing the escape from the feature factory.
- Exploring and applying the six PO stances critical to Product Owner success:
- The Customer Representative
- The Visionary
- The Experimenter
- The Decision Maker
- The Collaborator
- The Influencer
- The stakeholder management from their identification to the future interaction with these stakeholders
- Recognizing typical examples of Product Owner anti-patterns and how to avoid them
- Empiricism & Scrum Principles: From Roles to Events, to Artifacts, to Commitments and to Scrum Values
- Product metrics and Evidence-Based Management (EBM)
- The importance of “Done” for sustainable product success through business agility
- Preparation for PSPO II certification .
- All work will be done in small groups
- There are no more than 12-16 participants
- It is a hands-on, practical learning experience
- Up to two attempts to pass the PSPO II certificate included
- You will receive a 40% discount on the exam fees for the PSPO III certification
- 14 PMI PDUs awarded
- Comprehensive course material plus several ebooks to ease the life of a Professional Scrum Product Owner
- You will gain access to the Hands-on Agile Slack community and continue the exchange with Stefan as a class alumni
- You will also gain preferred access to the tickets of the Agile Camp Berlin
- You will receive a 20 percent discount on all further Professional Scrum courses hosted by Berlin Product People GmbH.
- The New, New Product Development Game
- The Agile Manifesto
- The Scrum Guide
- The Scrum Guide Reordered
- The Open Assessments at Scrum.org (PSPO, PSM, PAL, PSD).
➕ Refresher Classes: Attend a free refresher class as a former student upon arrangement and availability. Here, a former student may attend a (public) course for a second time to revisit practices and principles. (Attendance does not include recertification, however.)
🎟 Attendance: You can book your seat directly:
📅 Looking for a different date? Back to the training schedule for Professional Scrum Training classes.
🎓 This class is also available as a private or corporate class. Please consult Training Rates for further information.
Book Your Seat by Email
If the procurement process of your organization requires a different purchasing process, please feel free to contact your Professional Scrum Trainer:
“Excellent class, revealing more hands-on practices and strategies to find solutions in the role of PSPO than I expected.”(Link.)
“Clear, instructive, perfectly organized and easy to understand! Loved it!.”(Link.)
“Great experience! The class was highly interactive but also paced to adapt to the participants. We learnt by doing and had a lot of fun in the process!”(Link.)
“Stefan’s class was outstanding. Not only is Stefan an extremely knowledgable and experienced Scrum expert but also a very calm and nice instructor with very competent use of tools for remote learning. Additionally, we had a very focused and determined group of people attending this online course. If I ever consider doing another Scrum-related course, it will surely be with Stefan.”(Link.)
“One of the best training on Scrum: Stefan’s virtual PSPO class was one of the best training on Scrum I have ever attended. The pace was right, the people were friendly, and Stefan was a superb host and knowledgeable tutor.”(Link.)
“Best online training ever! 4 half-day training sessions teaching how to be Scrum Product Owner. Useful for both Scrum novices as well as seasoned PO/PM pursuing certification. Stefan (trainer) excels in providing engaging ways to learn Scrum core principles and values as well as sharing his experience of working on different projects.”(Link.)
The Advanced Professional Scrum Product Owner Training (PSPO-A)
Our Professional Scrum Product Owner (Advanced) classes include two attempts to accomplish the industry-acknowledged PSPO I certification:
“The Professional Scrum Product OwnerTM level II (PSPO II) assessment is available to anyone who wishes to validate their advanced knowledge of Professional Scrum Product Ownership, the Scrum framework, and delivering valuable products. Those who pass the assessment will receive the industry recognized PSPO II Certification to demonstrate their mastery of the content.”(Source.)
Who Shall Attend the PSPO-A Training?
This advanced Product Owner training builds on and deepens the subject matter of the Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO I) training. Participants should therefore have at least six to twelve months of full-time experience as a PO and are now eager to take the next step in their development as a Product Owner.
So, if you are currently a Product Owner, product manager, or business analyst responsible for delivering products and services to your customers, this training is perfect for you.
The PSPO-A class provides deeper insight into solution strategies for problems Product Owners face daily, such as:
Professional Scrum Trainer Stefan Wolpers will facilitate the class. Stefan has extensive experience both in startups as well as in stock-listed corporations, is an active contributor to the Berlin agile community, is a licensed Agile Fluency™ facilitator as well as an XSCALE Alliance Business Agility coach.
The training activities will comprise of interactive exploration, discussions, and exercises, for example, based on Liberating Structures, or short teachings. The techniques that you will learn are also immediately applicable after the class in your team environment.
The Advanced PSPO Training Focus
The PSPO-A training will focus on:
What Will You Take Home with You from the PSPO II Training?
The Professional Scrum Product Owner (Advanced) training will provide not just the PSPO-A class manual and the PSPO II certification code. (Including an additional complimentary code within the first 14 days after the completion of the class if the trainee does not achieve 85% the first time.)
Additionally, you will also receive several books and ebooks from Stefan, that provide proven hands-on tactics to excel at your position of Product Owner.
Also, students of PSPO-A classes are eligible to claim Project Management Institute (PMI) PDU credits. Here, 14 PDUs are available after attending a two-day Professional Scrum Product Owner (Advanced) course. Please note that PMI PDUs are earned for course attendance and not for passing a Scrum.org certification. Students can claim PDUs under PMI’s “Education courses provided by other third-party providers” category. You can claim your PDUs online via the PMI website; find instructions here.
Why You Don’t Want to Miss this Advanced PSPO II Class
There are several reasons why you would want to join Stefan’s Advanced Professional Scrum Product Owner training:
How to Prepare Yourself for the Advanced Professional Scrum Product Owner Class?
You will experience this PSPO-A class even better if you invest a few hours in advance, familiarizing yourself with the following articles, guides, ebooks, and assessments:
(Of course, we will support your preparation efforts by providing access to the before-mentioned sources.)
Tools Used in Public Live Virtual Classes
We use Zoom, Mural, and Google Apps in public training classes to ensure the best learning experience. If you are required to use other applications, for example, Microsoft Teams, please reach out to us for other options.
Your Professional Scrum Trainer Stefan Wolpers
Meet your Professional Scrum Trainer and agile coach Stefan Wolpers. Stefan has more than fourteen years of experience in agile product development. During this time, Stefan has been working as an agile coach, Scrum Master, or Product Owner in different organizations: from startups to a Google subsidiary to corporations.
Stefan is specializing in coaching agile practices for change, for example, agile software development with Scrum, LeSS, Kanban, and Lean Startup, as well as product management. He has served in senior leadership positions several times throughout his career. His agile coaching expertise focuses on scaling product delivery organizations of fast-growing, venture-capital funded startups, and transitioning existing product teams in established enterprise organizations.
Learn more about your Professional Scrum Trainer Stefan Wolpers.