🖥 Professional Scrum Product Owner Training w/ PSPO Certificate — Online: February 28-March 3, 2023
February 28, 2023 @ 9:00 am - March 3, 2023 @ 1:00 pm1189€
Book Your Seat in the Online PSPO Training from February 28 to March 3, 2023
Discover Scrum’s four success principles in this official Scrum.org Professional Scrum Product Owner training class, leading to and including the industry-recognized PSPO I certification. The class will be offered in German.
Enjoy the benefits of an immersive class of four sessions with like-minded agile peers in the morning hours from 09:00 – 13:00 o’clock CET:
- You will maximize your learning potential as we won’t suffer from any form of food-coma in the afternoon, impeding the class.
- You can fully concentrate on the class as you won’t miss out on the daily business. (You can tend to your inbox in the afternoon.)
- There is room for homework to strengthen your learning success. (Certification results show an improved success rate over in-person classes.)
We also host pre- and post-class sessions to maximize your learning experience:
- Preparation (30 minutes): One week before the training to get to know each other and check the students’ technology set-up.
- Follow-up (30 minutes): One week after completing the training, participants share their first experiences with PSPO certification.
- 95% of course participants took the included PSPO I certification.
- 77% of exam takers passed PSPO I certification with an average score of 91%. (Required: 85%.)
- Satisfying a demanding leadership
- Supporting ambitious founders and stakeholders
- Embracing intrapreneurship and entrepreneurship
- Countering fast-paced competitors
- Moving from processing requirements to continuous product discovery
- Finally, escaping the feature factory by creating emerging, high-risk products successfully.
- Value-driven development: The path from product vision to product strategy to product discovery to product backlog to shippable Product Increment
- The role of the Product Owner as ‘value maximizer’ at the Scrum team level and in the organization in general
- Product Backlog management and refinement
- User stories, requirements, and estimations
- Product metrics and Evidence-Based Management (EBM)
- Release Management
- Empiricism & Scrum principles: From roles to events to artifacts to Scrum Values
- The importance of “Done” for a sustainable product success
- Preparation for the PSPO I certification.
- All work will be done in small groups
- There are no more than 12 participants
- It is a hands-on, practical learning experience
- Up to two attempts to pass the PSPO I certificate included
- 14 PMI PDUs awarded
- Comprehensive course material plus several ebooks to ease the life of a Professional Scrum Product Owner
- You will gain access to the Hands-on Agile Slack community and continue the exchange with Stefan as a class alumnus
- You will also gain preferred access to the tickets of the Agile Camp Berlin
- You will receive a discount for further courses.
- The New, New Product Development Game
- The Agile Manifesto
- The Scrum Guide
- The Scrum Guide Reordered
- The Open Assessments at Scrum.org (PSPO, PSM, PAL, PSD).
➕ Refresher Classes: Attend a free refresher class as a former student upon arrangement and availability. Here, a former student may attend a (public) course for a second time to revisit practices and principles. (Attendance does not include recertification, however.)
📈 PSPO I Certification Results 2021/22: While the focus of any class is on lifting your professional skills to the next level, we are not sidelining the certification. In 2021/22:
🎟 Attendance: You can book your seat directly:
📅 Looking for a different date? Back to the training schedule for Professional Scrum Training classes.
🎓 This class is also available as a private or corporate class. Please consult Training Rates for further information.
Book Your Seat by Email
If the procurement process of your organization requires a different purchasing process, please feel free to contact your Professional Scrum Trainer:
“Excellent class, revealing more hands-on practices and strategies to find solutions in the role of PSPO than I expected.”(Link.)
“Clear, instructive, perfectly organized and easy to understand! Loved it!.”(Link.)
“Great experience! The class was highly interactive but also paced to adapt to the participants. We learnt by doing and had a lot of fun in the process!”(Link.)
“Stefan’s class was outstanding. Not only is Stefan an extremely knowledgable and experienced Scrum expert but also a very calm and nice instructor with very competent use of tools for remote learning. Additionally, we had a very focused and determined group of people attending this online course. If I ever consider doing another Scrum-related course, it will surely be with Stefan.”(Link.)
“One of the best training on Scrum: Stefan’s virtual PSPO class was one of the best training on Scrum I have ever attended. The pace was right, the people were friendly, and Stefan was a superb host and knowledgeable tutor.”(Link.)
“Best online training ever! 4 half-day training sessions teaching how to be Scrum Product Owner. Useful for both Scrum novices as well as seasoned PO/PM pursuing certification. Stefan (trainer) excels in providing engaging ways to learn Scrum core principles and values as well as sharing his experience of working on different projects.”(Link.)
The Professional Scrum Product Owner Training (PSPO I)
The Professional Scrum Product Owner training by Berlin Product People is an official Scrum.org training. PSPO I training classes are offered both in English and German.
The Professional Scrum Product Owner classes include two attempts to accomplish the industry-acknowledged PSPO I certification:
“The Professional Scrum Product OwnerTM level I (PSPO I) assessment is available to anyone who wishes to validate their knowledge of the Scrum framework and ability to support value creation and delivery. Those who pass the assessment will receive the industry-recognized PSPO I Certification to demonstrate their mastery of the content.”
Who Shall Attend the PSPO I Training?
This training is well suited for aspiring Product Owners from all industries—engineering to finance to transportation to pharmaceuticals, to name a few.
If you are currently working as a Product Owner, a product manager, a business analyst, or a project manager, and you are responsible for delivering products to your customers, this training class is for you.
The PSPO class address issues that Product Owners are facing daily, for example:
Professional Scrum Trainer Stefan Wolpers will facilitate the class. Stefan has extensive experience both in startups as well as in stock-listed corporations, is an active contributor to the Berlin agile community, is a licensed Agile Fluency™ facilitator as well as an XSCALE Alliance Business Agility coach.
The training activities will comprise of interactive exploration, discussions, and exercises, for example, based on Liberating Structures, or short teachings. The techniques that you will learn are also immediately applicable after the class in your team environment.
PSPO Training Focus
The PSPO I training will focus on:
What Will You Take Home with You from the PSPO I Training?
The Professional Scrum Product Owner training will provide not just the PSPO class manual and the PSPO I certification code. (Including an additional complimentary code within the first 14 days after the completion of the class if the trainee does not achieve 85% the first time.) Additionally, you will also receive several books and ebooks from Stefan, that provide proven hands-on tactics to excel at your position of Product Owner.
Why You Don’t Want to Miss this Professional Scrum Product Owner Class
There are several reasons why you would want to join Stefan’s Professional Scrum Product Owner training:
How to Prepare Yourself for the Professional Scrum Product Owner Class?
You will experience this PSPO class even better if you invest a few hours in advance, familiarizing yourself with the following articles, guides, ebooks, and assessments:
(Of course, we will support your preparation efforts by providing access to the before-mentioned sources.)
Tools Used in Public Live Virtual Classes
We use Zoom, Mural, and Google Apps in public training classes to ensure the best learning experience. If you are required to use other applications, for example, Microsoft Teams, please reach out to us for other options.
Your Professional Scrum Trainer Stefan Wolpers
Meet your Professional Scrum Trainer and agile coach Stefan Wolpers. Stefan has more than sixteen years of experience in agile product development. During this time, Stefan has been working as an agile coach, Scrum Master, or Product Owner in different organizations: from startups to a Google subsidiary to corporations.
Stefan is specializing in coaching agile practices for change, for example, agile software development with Scrum, LeSS, Kanban, and Lean Startup, as well as product management. He has served in senior leadership positions several times throughout his career. His agile coaching expertise focuses on scaling product delivery organizations of fast-growing, venture-capital funded startups, and transitioning existing product teams in established enterprise organizations.
Learn more about your Professional Scrum Trainer Stefan Wolpers.